The Naruto Shinobi Path RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention to all S-Path RPG members. The Staffing of the Site has undergone a major change, the new Staff are Seigyo Khashi(Head Admin), Uchiha Kenshin and Caliburn(Admin), Shikyo Tensai and Ryuuji Hikaru(Global Mods), Zenaku(Mod) and Taizen Nirrikori(Mod). We Currently have no open Global Mod slots, One open Mod slot, and all Event Mod slots are open, Contact an Admin for infomation. We are currently looking for members, where ever we can get them and are running an advertising contest.

Member Suggestion Thread(Please Read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Raikage
Raikage
Admin

Number of posts : 112
Married/Dating(rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Member Suggestion Thread(Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: Member Suggestion Thread(Please Read)   Member Suggestion Thread(Please Read) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:04 pm

Hello, and welcome to the suggestion thread. Here we let you post your ideas for what you think might help the site better. Although not all requests may be done, we promise to look over every single thing you guys posts. There are certain guidelines to posting here.

1. You must be respectful. I would rather not see a topic made, that talks about a member of the staff. If you have a problem, I wouldn't mind speaking to you about it privately.

2. When suggesting something for a site, there are several ways in which it can get approved. One being the approval by an admin of course.
Something else I'm willing to try out is the 15 person vote. While this number may increase, or decrease in time a poll in which 15 or more people will allow your suggestion to be passed. As long as it is within the rules of the site, and is reasonable.

3.Also, if your thread is not immediately checked out, we asked that you please bump it. It isn't our intention to purposely look over any of these topics. We value them a lot.

I understand that I only listed 3 things, but this could possibly change in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobi-path.heavenforum.com

Member Suggestion Thread(Please Read)
Page 1 of 1